Renko 10 Pips Scalper
What is the Renko 10 Pips Scalper?
Renko 10 Pips Scalper is one of another profitable paid indicators given by profxindicators for free. This system is based on a scalping strategy. The characteristic of this strategy is to be a High-frequency scalper, in other words, it generates many operations so the objective is to close them quickly or with a price target set at 8-10 pips. The system indicates the support and resistance levels also.
Forex trading is high risk and has high returns. You must take the right decisions at right time. You cannot take them only through indicators or trading systems. You must have your own knowledge and experience about trading, market behavior, and the world economy. We have given you an A – Z Free forex Lesson series via ProFX Learning Center. Practice all these things on Demo Account before trading on Live Account.
Renko 10 Pips Scalper consists following indicators, Experts, and templates. You can check them and information to understand the system and signals. We have mentioned here the main indicators, experts, and templates only.
- renko original chart indicator.ex4
- Renko 10 pips scalper.tpl
This scalping strategy is mainly based only on two indicators such as Zeus Arrow indicator and Barros swing indicator. the barrows swing indicator indicates the areas of purchase and sale. the Zeus arrow expresses its ability to read the market reversal filtered by the Barros swing indicator (a price action indicator). Therefore, in the sales areas and above the sales areas only short positions will be assumed, on the contrary in the purchasing zones and under these zones only long positions will be taken.
Renko 10 Pips Scalper FAQs
01. Which trading platforms are suitable for the Renko 10 Pips Scalper?
You can run the indicator on MT4 (Meta Trader 4 platform) only. You cannot run it on MT5 or other platforms. More about MT4 and MT5
02. Which time Frames are suitable for the Renko 10 Pips Scalper?
You can run in any time frame but we recommend 15 minutes and higher for high returns.
More about trading time frames.
03. Which currency pairs can the Renko 10 Pips Scalper trade?
You can use any major currency pair for trading. More about currency pairs
04. What are the pre-Requirements for Trading?
- You must have a Verified trusted broker Account. Our recommended brokers
- Verified Skrill or Neteler accounts for deposit and withdrawal. Visit ProFX Premium Store to create and verify Skrill and Neteler accounts for a cheaper cost.
05.What do we need to know about trading first and how to know them?
- You should have good knowledge about the forex market and the market movements.
- You should have good knowledge of the fundamentals of currency trading
- Knowledge and experience about Indicators, systems, strategies, and technical and fundamental
- Understand the trading psychology
You can A-Z learn all these things from ProFX Learning Center for free.
How to install and use the Renko 10 Pips Scalper
1. Download and install MT4 Platform
Visit MT4 configuration Guide to download and install the Meta Trader 4 Platform on your computer or mobile phone. Visit our Recommended Brokers list.
2. Download and install the Renko 10 Pips Scalper
Visit Indicator Installation Guide to download and install the Renko 10 Pips Scalper on your MT4 Platform.
Once you install the indicators on your MT4, you need to configure input settings. visit the below link to check the guide about changing indicator settings. Guide Link
3. Required Settings and Configuration
4. Trade with Renko 10 Pips Scalper
- Price is in the buy zone or below the buy zone.
- Only trade buys when appear Zeus buys arrows.
- Profit target fast at the line Support if the price is below to buy zone or at resistance line if the price is above or in the buy zone, or predetermined profit target 8-10 pips.
- Initial stop loss 10-12 pips.
- How to improve buy signal accuracy through ProFX Learning Center.
- Price is in the sell zone or above the sell zone.
- Only trade sell, when appear Zeus sell arrow.
- Profit target fast at the line resistance if the price is above sell zone or at support line if the price is below or in sell zone, or predeterminate profit target 8-10 pips.
- Initial stop loss 10-12 pips.
- How to improve Sell signal accuracy through ProFX Learning Center
Recommended Stop Loss and Take Profit Table for each time frame. This SL and TP can be changed according to your knowledge and experience. This is a common SL and TP table.
ProFX Learning Center
ProFX Learning center is a different concept started by profxindicators team. Our primary goal
is to carry you towards successful trading. We have provided A – Z lesson series about trading under
three stages such as Basic, Intermediate, and Advance. You can learn following through ProFX Learning
- Fundamentals of trading
- Trading Platforms
- Indicators, Systems and Expert advisors / Develop own systems and strategies
- Advanced trading techniques
- Step by step practical sessions and test your improvement
Your knowledge improvement on trading will make fewer losses and high returns.
ProFX Freemium Store
You can get followings through ProFX Freemium Store
- High Profitable Indicators, Expert Advisors and Systems with Verified Results
- Verified Forex and Binary Option Trading account creating (For Any Brokers)
- Verified Skrill , Neteler and Payoneer Account Creating
- Develop Indicators According to your Strategy