Nasdaq Auto System
What is Nasdaq Auto System?
Nasdaq Auto System is one of the profitable paid indicators given by profxindicators for free. This system consists of many indicators and strategies. Treaders can easily understand the market and entry points. You can trade on a demo account first and understand the indicator system.
Forex trading is high risk and has high returns. You must take the right decisions at right time. You cannot take them only through indicators or trading systems. You must have your own knowledge and experience about trading, market behavior, and the world economy. We have given you an A – Z Free forex Lesson series via ProFX Learning Center. Practice all these things on Demo Account before trading on Live Account.
Nasdaq Auto System includes the following indicators, Experts, and templates. You can check them and descriptions to understand the system and signals. We have mentioned here the main indicators, experts, and templates only.
- #4X Bheurekso Pattern.ex4
- Support Demand.ex4
- Nas100 Robot final.tpl
There are five moving averages with different periods. DPI indicator can be seen at the bottom which indicates different trends. Green dots indicate Parabolic SAR indicators which indicate short-term trends. S.A.R.A is an expert advisor which indicates trader’s better entry points but you should take it wisely. S.A.R.A provides an alert and you can accept or reject it. The dashboard shows the current status of indicators, current trends, and more. Always waiting for the good signal.
Nasdaq Auto system FAQs
01. Which trading platforms are suitable for the Nasdaq auto System?
You can run the indicator on MT4 (Meta Trader 4 platform) only. You cannot run it on MT5 or other platforms. More about MT4 and MT5
02. Which time Frames are suitable for the Nasdaq auto System?
You can run in any time frame but we recommend 15 minutes and higher for high returns.
More about trading time frames.
03. Which currency pairs can the Nasdaq auto System?
You can use any major currency pair for trading. More about currency pairs
04. What are the pre-Requirements for Trading?
- You must have a Verified trusted broker Account. Our recommended brokers
- Verified Skrill or Neteler accounts for deposit and withdrawal. Visit ProFX Premium Store to create and verify Skrill and Neteler accounts for a cheaper cost.
05.What do we need to know about trading first and how to know them?
- You should have good knowledge about the forex market and the market movements.
- You should have good knowledge of the fundamentals of currency trading
- Knowledge and experience about Indicators, systems, strategies, and technical and fundamental
- Understand the trading psychology
You can A-Z learn all these things from ProFX Learning Center for free.
How to install and use Nasdaq auto System
1. Download and install MT4 Platform
Visit MT4 configuration Guide to download and install the Meta Trader 4 Platform on your computer or mobile phone. Visit our Recommended Brokers list.
2. Download and install the Nasdaq auto System
Visit Indicator Installation Guide to download and install the Nasdaq auto System on your MT4 Platform.
3. Required Settings and Configuration
Once you install the indicators on your MT4, you need to configure input settings. visit the below link to check the guide about changing indicator settings. Guide Link
4. Trade with Nasdaq auto System
- DPI indicator expands to the upside
- Moving averages cross each other and expand to the upside
- Parabolic SAR is below the candles
- The dashboard shows up for all indicators (also check the current trend for selected time frame)
- How to improve buy signal accuracy through ProFX Learning Center.
- DPI indicator expands to the downside
- Moving averages cross each other and expand to the downside
- Parabolic SAR is above the candles
- The dashboard shows down for all indicators (also check the current trend for selected time frame)
- How to improve Sell signal accuracy through ProFX Learning Center
Recommended Stop Loss and Take Profit Table for each time frame. This SL and TP can be changed according to your knowledge and experience. This is a common SL and TP table.
ProFX Learning Center
ProFX Learning center is a different concept started by profxindicators team. Our primary goal
is to carry you towards successful trading. We have provided A – Z lesson series about trading under
three stages such as Basic, Intermediate, and Advance. You can learn following through ProFX Learning
- Fundamentals of trading
- Trading Platforms
- Indicators, Systems and Expert advisors / Develop own systems and strategies
- Advanced trading techniques
- Step by step practical sessions and test your improvement
Your knowledge improvement on trading will make fewer losses and high returns.
ProFX Freemium Store
You can get followings through ProFX Freemium Store
- High Profitable Indicators, Expert Advisors and Systems with Verified Results
- Verified Forex and Binary Option Trading account creating (For Any Brokers)
- Verified Skrill , Neteler and Payoneer Account Creating
- Develop Indicators According to your Strategy